- This is a 24 hour delivery service, so if you order before 1pm, you should in most cases receive your shipment the next day (the courier service does not guarantee the 24 Hour Service). Shipments are not collected from us on weekends or public holidays.
- Delivery days and times for residential addresses are Mon-Fri, up to 21:00. Businesses Mon-Fri, up to 17:00. Set delivery times are not available.
- In the event of you being unavailable to accept delivery, the courier may leave your delivery with a neighbour if they are willing to sign on your behalf. It may also be left at local Post Office/Delivery Depo for you to collect.
- Please first check the tracking details listed under your order if your order has been delayed. Please contact the courier first before contacting us as this is usually the fastest way to get matters resolved.
- The courier drivers are not obliged to call you before attempting delivery. We can request them but in our experience the majority of drivers will not call.
Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight Delivery
Our courier service increases our delivery charges from between 110-150% to deliver to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight. Please get in touch before purchasing (please leave a contact number and name) so we can work out a good deal for you.