Established in 2014 in Birmingham, Storage Affairs aims to provide simple, cost effective and quality storage solutions.
What are your operating hours?
06:00-20:00 Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun
Are you VAT registered?
We are not VAT registered yet.
Why should I use you?
• Start to end service – Tailored to your needs – We aim to transform your garage/shed/attic/storage area within a day
• Independent service providing high quality shelving units, storage boxes and other storage accessories
• Clear pricing policy, no hidden charges. Quotations valid for 30 Days
• Small professional family run business
• Customer satisfaction is our priority
Can I trust you in my home?
• All our staff are CRB checked
• Personal ID can be shown when beginning work at your property to give you peace of mind
• Any other reasonable requests to put you at ease will be honoured
How long will you take to revamp my storage area?
Usually within the day but each storage area is unique, estimated times will be provided on the quote. We like to begin where possible at 7am, 1-2 staff carrying out the revamp.
What areas do you cover?
160 Miles from Central Birmingham. If your property falls outside this area we can usually still provide you our services at a charge.
Will you remove all rubbish from my garage/shed/home?
We will remove any rubbish we create. Other rubbish we will leave in strong refuge sacks to be placed with your refuge collection. With larger quantities of rubbish we could remove these for you for a pre agreed charge or order a skip to your property. Each property is different and costs will be made clear on the quote provided.
How and when do I pay?
• You can pay by Cash, Cheque or Instant Online Transfer. Details provided once a job has been agreed
• We require a £20 Deposit whilst the remainder the balance will have to be paid straight after completion